1. $1,187.25 technology grant to North Idaho College Foundation for Phlebotomy Program equipment.
2. $20,000 education grant to Inland Northwest Blood Center for Cancer Awareness Campaign.
3. $12,000 education grant to Providence Health Care Foundation Eastern Washington for 2018-19 Medical Laboratory Science Program Scholarships.
4. $6,234 education grant to Lewis-Clark State College for six Phlebotomy Program scholarships for 2018-19 school year.
5. $6,150 education grant to North Idaho College Foundation Phlebotomy Program scholarships for 2018-19 school year.
6. $4,500 education grant and $3,500 technology grant to Community Colleges of Spokane Phlebotomy Program scholarships and equipment.
7. $8,962 education grant to Spokane Public Schools Foundation for Camp Crime Scene 2018 STEM Camps.