1. $10,500 of the 2016-2017 $15,000 education grant for the Blood Center Foundation of the Inland Northwest Elementary/Middle School STEM Leadership Grant Program:
- $3,000 awarded to St. Thomas More Catholic School, Spokane, WA
- $3,000 awarded to St. Charles Catholic School, Spokane, WA
- $1,500 awarded to Stratton Elementary School, Newport, WA
- $1,500 awarded to Assumption Catholic School, Spokane, WA
- $1,500 awarded to Holy Family Catholic School, Clarkston, WA
Plus, a pledge of $20,000 for the grant from August 1, 2017-July 31, 2018, for ten grants of $2,000 each for elementary and/or middle schools that successfully host two or more blood drives netting 60 or more procedures.
2. $1,550.80 technology grant to North Idaho College Foundation Phlebotomy Program for classroom equipment.
3. $2,900 education grant to Inland Northwest Blood Center to underwrite to the 2017-18 INBC High School Heroes Program.
4. $13,500 education grant to Community Colleges of Spokane, Lewis-Clark State College and North Idaho College to renew Blood Center Foundation of the Inland Northwest Phlebotomy Student Scholarships for the 2017-2018 academic year.
5. $1,000 education grant to Inland Northwest Blood Center for free public screening of Mixed Match at the Garland Theatre.
6. $9,488 education grant to Inland Northwest Blood Center for AABB Cellular Therapies Certificate Program.
7. $12,000 education grant to Providence Sacred Heart Foundation Eastern Washington for Medical Laboratory Science Student Scholarships.
8. $2,192 education grant from the Jean Merrill Education Fund to Inland Northwest Blood Center for Skill Path Star 12 Program.
9. $10,000 education grant to Inland Northwest Blood Center for sickle cell anemia video production. Click this link to view Grace's story.
10. $7,875 technology grant to Inland Northwest Blood Center for HLA A,B Antigen Typing of Apheresis Platelet Donors Program.
11. $3,880 education grant to Inland Northwest Blood Center for 2018 American Society for Apheresis Conference attendance.
Download our 2013-2016 Grant Funding Overview